Tuesday, January 17, 2012

tiKKi's Jane in Debbie Bliss Cotton DK

As promised on the weekend, here is my first finished project for 2012! It's a great summer knit from the talented designer Georgie Hallam, tiKKi ...you can see why there is a Ravelry Group aptly titled tiKKi love! Whilst this seamless pattern has an unusual construction, it is a very easy and quick knit. The moss stitch border just does it for me, despite my recent unfortunate history .

Inspired by Retro mummy , I chose to knit mine in Debbie Bliss Cotton DK (#47) size 4, and the recipient? Very grateful after the cool summer that we have been having so far.
Project details over on my Ravelry page .

Happy knitting,
suzy xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Everything looks gorgeous in red! I'm yet to try this pattern but I've bought it already. I've just started the Ziggy hoodie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is just so beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...