Sunday, November 10, 2013

suzy hausfrau podcast | episode #13 | knitting with linen



Click below to listen directly or download and subscribe in iTunes by clicking here.



I am talking about your summer knitting projects in this week's podcast, specifically knitting with linen and cotton. My friend Jane, is chatting with me about how to best work with these great fibres, what patterns you should select and technical information such as needle selection and how to block your project.

Check out this episode!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing the podcast. I'm heading back 'home' to Melbourne for a visit in Feb and will need something to keep my hands busy. I don't think the super warm alpaca that I've been using here in Sweden will be particularly great for Melbourne in February. Way too sweaty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...