Monday, August 20, 2012

This week and next

22072012(002) 

I've got such a big week planned with so much to fit in, and here's hoping that it includes the arrival of new yarn. I was expecting it to arrive last week, so that I could load it to the store, include it in the newsletter and shout it from the rooftops all before this Saturday when we head off on our annual winter holiday.

The store will be open whilst we are all away, but orders placed from Saturday 25th August until Sunday 2nd September will be posted out on the next Monday - that is the 3rd September.  I will also have irregular and likely no access to email during that week. So if you are thinking of placing an order or need help with your selection please do so this week to be sure of a quick response.

I've held the newsletter back until the new yarn arrives, but will hit send as soon as I can so you can keep up with all our goings on.

suzy xoxo

PS: You can sign up to our newsletter over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...