Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Newsletter sneak preview

IMGP2246

IMGP2234

So I'm back, and straight into it. Yarn arriving, ordering more yarn and some beautiful new patterns plus a newsletter to write. This morning I managed to convince a friend to model this gorgeous Colour Affection Shawl knitted up by my friend Danielle.  Isn't it sublime?

I'll be featuring it and telling you about all of the suzy goings on in my newsletter which should hit your inboxes on Thursday or Friday. If you haven't signed up you can do so over here.

Have a great day,
suzy xoxo

  IMGP2238

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! It's gorgeous! Go Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Великолепный аксессуар! Очень красиво.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...