Monday, June 4, 2012

New colours of Debbie Bliss

Over the weekend I finally got around to loading some new colours of Debbie Bliss to the store.

There were four gorgeous new colours of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Aran, including the scrummiest charcoal that I have ever seen in a 10-ply.  Perfect for making something toasty and warm as we head into the winter months.

I have also starting naming the colours, as some of the ranges that I keep are identified only by number.  It makes it way easier for me when I'm packing your orders, I think easy for you too to get a sense of what colour the yarn is...and it somewhat satisfies my childhood aspiration for a career in naming paint colours!

PLUS don't forget the price on all of our Debbie Bliss is $9.95 per ball (RRP $11.50), and you will get a further 10% discount when you order $60 or more across the store...with FREE shipping in Australia!



IMGP1406

2 comments:

  1. Will definitely be after some of the fuschia for the small girl. Have found another must knit pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That charcoal is gorgeous. I may have to invest in some after I finish my current project. Jacinta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...