Monday, February 27, 2012

The things people say...

renae-124

Over the weekend I started compiling a testimonial page with some of the feedback I have received from my lovely customers in the last eight months.

It was also a wonderful opportunity to reconnect with these people, firstly to ask their permission to publish their comments, and secondly to remind myself how warm this online crafting community can be.

It is still a work in progress...but you can read the first draft over here. It certainly made my weekend putting it together!

Have a great day,
suzy xoxo

PS: Oh and the photo above is by the very talented Christine Pobke, who is herself undergoing a bit of a crafty-nesting transformation.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...