Friday, October 14, 2011

Wish list


I had a lovely conversation with a customer this morning about what brands I have arriving at suzy hausfrau, and others brands that I'm currently stalking. It was great to hear the feedback that Australian knitters/crochet folk want to be able to buy gorgeous yarn from a store right here in Australia! Just the right tonic for me to know that I'm on the right track.

But I would love to hear what's on your wishlist? What brands of yarn would you like me to stock? There is a thread in my Ravelry group for this very thing. Click here. Ask your friends, other crafty types - I wanna hear it all! I promise, I don't bite.

Have a great weekend,
suzy xoxo

PS Guess where I found my sad little sad dandelion for the photo? In the vegie patch, beside the leeks. Guess I'll be weeding this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...