Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More queue jumping!

Yeah, yeah I know that I posted last week that I had a looming deadline, but I just can't seem to stop myself from choosing, dreaming about or even starting new projects! This deadline involves making this same scarf again...and perhaps my attention span just isn't up to doing the same pattern for about 4 metres! Can't think why?

So late yesterday afternoon, inspired by Retro mummy's choice of yarn for the new Tikki pattern, Jane , I cast on YET another new project! As each row progressed I chanted to myself that this was absolutely necessary and perfectly timed as a cotton knit for summer. Sometimes you just have to lie to yourself, and I'm comfortable with that!

On a serious note though Debbie Bliss Cotton DK is a dream to work with - and it has given me an idea for a summer top for me...stay tuned!

suzy xoxo

PS: Last day to enter my giveaway...place a comment on this post to be in it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...