Thursday, March 4, 2010

Big Girl's Blouse Month!

For the month of March, fellow sew-mad blogger Kuka and I are conducting a sew along titled - Big Girl's Blouse...and who better to be the poster girl of this said sew off, none other than the bubbliest bustiest big girl herself - Dolly!

Well, both Kuka and I share something with our poster girl - and it ain't her money, or her smile, or the penchant for surgery which the above picture seems to show so well...

This "attribute" does require some technical expertise when sewing your own garments, which is something that Kuka and I want to improve on, ergo the reason behind this month's sew along.

There is really only one criteria if you want to join us - you must be greater than a B-cup. Now for this don't blame us - the pattern companies size all patterns for the B-girl.

So come along and join us for some needle and thread!

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...