Monday, January 5, 2009

Suzy bakin' bread - part 2


Well here's the result...

Remember here are the ingredients in the breadmaker






And after rising..................

And after baking...............(I've put some butter there so you can see how big the loaf is).Recipe (courtesy SNK) and details:
360 ml warm water
2 teaspoons oil (I use canola)
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon sugar
500g pasta dura flour
1 teaspoon bread improver
2 teaspoons yeast

Put ingredients in the order that your machine requires and allow to knead and rise. Shape loaf if desired, put into bread tin, dust with semolina (or seeds or flour or whatever) and bake in an oven for 40 mins at 200oC. Note that the bread goes into a cold oven.

Apart from the 5 mins of putting the ingredients into the breadmaker and then pouring it into the bread tin making your own bread isn't that labour intensive. I'm off to enjoy a warm crusty end piece with butter...........yum!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I love your bread - can you share your pumpkin bread recipe one day?
    I still have dreams about that pumpkin bread!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yum! That looks great.

    I think they sell that SNK brand down at the local shops (Ainslie). Will have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...