Monday, May 14, 2012

Old Bus Depot Markets THIS Sunday

renae-109 
If you follow me on twitter or facebook you will know that I got a little bit excited last week when I heard that I have been given a spot for this Sunday's Old Bus Depot Market, Celebration of Wool event. Little old me, out in public, showing off my yarn...for a special yarn and fibre market, seriously can it get any better?

Some of what I'll be bringing along is the gorgeous BC Garn - the organic wool , wool/silk combo and my absolute favourite the baby alpaca. It wouldn't be suzy hausfrau if I didn't have loads of Holst Garn to show off including supersoft wool , wool/silk and wool/cotton ...and even though it's a Celebration of Wool I'm going to bring along the NEW Kalinka linen yarn, because you just have to see it to believe it.  The yarn fumes will be overwhelming!

Plus if I can pull a rabbit out my hat, new stock and a special announcement!

Phew! There's a lot for me to do in the next few days so things might be a bit quiet in the twittersphere for me.  But if you are in or around Canberra, please come on down and say hi.  I just love it when I meet my online friends and customers in real life.

Have a stupendous day,
suzy xoxo

Kalinka

IMGP0384

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...