Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dye lots

renae-111 with www 

When I'm packing orders at suzy hausfrau I am absolutely obsessive about getting the yarn to you in the best possible condition and when the order includes multiple balls/skeins, in the SAME dye lot.  This seems like such a natural thing to do, and a very important one...and as one customer has pointed out to me, not always being done by some stores.

That is why when I put 'end of dyelot' sales on, I will name the ball or skein by the dye lot number. As well as being sold out at great prices, these sales help me keep multiple dye lots in my best selling lines to a minimum.  They are REALLY popular and usually sell out in less than an hour!  I normally will put these up on Ravelry , Facebook and Twitter .

So, this is something you expect right?  It's what you would do yourself if you were picking yarn up off a shelf in a store?

I'd love to hear your thoughts,
suzy xoxo

2 comments:

  1. yes yes yes, that care and attention to detail is priceless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been naive about this and expected the dyelots to be the same! Good on you for making the effort - that's great customer service.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...