Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Hump day

renae-111 with www 

Well it's officially hump day Wednesday today and eeeek there is so much to do! I'm sure all of you are feeling it as well.

It's been a busy week, the response to my MillaMia Sale has been overwhelming - I've had to reorder more yarn TWICE! I'm also working on my newsletter which is due out on Friday and am jumping everytime I hear an engine pull up outside because I'm waiting on a very special delivery of yarn.  You know the one that I've been tweeting and talking about, the one that was ordered in February...yep that one! I really want it to be here today or tomorrow so I can load it up to the store and then shout it from the rooftops - but probably just the newsletter, facebook, twitter and all of the places I hang out.

Well back to it! Have a great day,
suzy xoxo

PS: If you haven't already you can sign up for my newsletter here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...