Friday, May 25, 2012

Comfort food

IMGP1074

What a week it has been?  Busy, crazy, still buzzing from last Sunday's markets and cold, cold, oh so cold!  This morning I felt like a bit of comfort food for my brekky.  This is comfort food to me because it was how my mum made me scrambled eggs at home - eggs (of course!), chopped tomato and chopped raw onion. YUM!  Not so comforting to Mr Hausfrau who thinks that the raw onion is kinda strange.  I think sometimes you need to grow up with something to appreciate it...and not see its strangeness!  

Have a great weekend,
suzy xoxo

IMGP1076

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...