Monday, August 22, 2011

Canberra Showcase

What a wonderful day I had yesterday showing off my yarn! It was like the best 'show and tell' session ever. Even I was discovering new colours to put on my wish list. The yarn is usually stored in closed containers so even I don't get to see it set up in all its glory. I was particularly drawn to the Holst Garn Wool/Silk Antimony and find myself thinking about it a LOT today.
But I digress. Thank you to everyone who ventured down to take a peep I thoroughly enjoyed meeting and chatting with all of you.

After the morning showing I hosted a lunch for a very special group of crafty friends...a small thank you for being part of my journey into this creative world in the last few years. I had a blast, and I think they did too. You know you have great mates when they all pitch in as well - keeping me company in the morning, taking photos, setting up, dishes and even knitting/crocheting samples for my little store....what an amazing bunch of women!

1 comment:

  1. oh lovely! I was thinking about you and how it went! so glad it went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...