Friday, April 2, 2010

Shameless self-promotion!


You may recall sometime ago I spoke about setting up a little Etsy shop...well tada here it is.


I've started small, literally - infant bibs in packs of 3. Boys, girls and unisex packs. The front of the bib is made from designer cotton and the backing is a super absorbant and very soft organic cotton and bamboo french terry. It is then snapped together with a very strong plastic snap.

One of the reasons that it took me so long to get this gig together is that I tried an inordinate amount of materials for the backing before I came across this fabric that not only feels beautiful but it can mop up most spills and spits!

For those new to Etsy it is a worldwide community for all things handmade or vintage. All prices on Etsy are in US dollars.

So I'm selling 3 x bibs for $20USD which includes postage to anywhere in Australia and $5 USD postage for everywhere else on the globe.

You can click on the link to the left which will take you straight to my shop on Etsy...

....shameless self-promotion over and out!

3 comments:

  1. hey they look great!!!
    congratulations on getting it going =)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Finally! It looks so pretty too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look Fab-U-lous Suzy! will surely be doing the talk!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...