Saturday, January 16, 2010

Ikea haul (Part One)


In the last two months I've managed to go to Ikea three times, which is quite an achievement for someone who lives 3 hours away from the closest store. Twice I visited the store in person, and once over the phone ie. directed the man of the house around the shop, particularly the fabric section whilst he was on an interstate work thingy.

What I miss Ikea for the most is NO not the furniture, but all of the house styling stuff. So today I completed one of my mini Ikea projects when I went to the nursery and bought one of my most favourite indoor plants - Baby's tears (Soleirolia), which is just perfect for a bright, but not sunny window sill in my kitchen.

...and for good measure I wanted to show you where I first fell in love with this plant and using it indoors, in my still beloved mid-1980's plant decorating book.


Stay tuned for more Ikea related projects...

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...