Monday, April 22, 2013

My top 5 cowls to knit or crochet in 2013

Has the weather started to cool down wherever you are? Time then to start to think about rugging up. Cowls are super-quick to make and an instant mood-lifter on a cold, wintry day...especially when you have worked it up yourself.  The cowls below are on my list for 2013. I've also included the yarn that I'm planning on using for each one. Some of the yarns I have on my wish list will be arriving very soon at suzy hausfrau. 


suzy hausfrau's top five cowls for 2013


1. Stockholm Scarf by knittedblissJC in Shibui Merino/Alpaca (arriving May)


2. Calm Cowl by Suzana Davidovic (crochet) in MillaMia (snow)


3. Pippi Cowl by MillaMia (knit) just as above in MillaMia (grass)


4. Big Herringbone Cowl by Purl Soho (knit) in Swans Island Worsted (arriving May)


5. Not technically a cowl, but that's how I'll wear it.
Funchal Moebius by Kate Davies (knit) in BC Garn Baby Alpaca
More colours arriving soon. 


4 comments:

  1. I'm expecting my order of milla midto arrive tomorrow, and was trying to decide what to make. Looks like I'll be hooking the calm cowl. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure. Please share it in my Ravelry Group when you're done. No pressure tho!
      http://www.ravelry.com/groups/suzy-hausfrau

      Delete
  2. Too hard to choose - calm, pippi or funchal moebius for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...