Thursday, July 5, 2012

My creative space - cumquats

IMGP1879 

My mind (and my creative space) is turned to some winter preserving today with these beautiful cumquats, home delivered last night by my friend, Danielle.

So what to do with this glorious bounty?
  • Orange and cumquat jelly with cinnamon
  • Cumquat, orange and passionfruit jam.
Both from my favourite book on jams - Mes Confitures by Christine Ferber.

More creative people playing around and sharing over here .

Happy winter days,
suzy xoxo

IMGP1856 IMGP1860 IMGP1893

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos Suzy......

    I love Cumquat jam it's like gold, very special as it takes quite a bit of effort to make.

    Your recipe ideas sound delish....

    Claire :}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cumquats. What a great word! They reming me of my Nan and ger jam. I miss it.
    Thanks for jogging the memory. Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos! They look so fresh and juicy. I'm sure your jams and jellies will turn out very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!
    Jelly and jam both sound amazing!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't they look beautiful on the scales!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...