Friday, July 13, 2012

MadTosh madness

Somewhere in the midst of all of the brown paper and twine I'm still here! There has been much MadTosh madness this week, I'm still absolutely gobsmacked by the response. More than half of my shipment has gone...and some colours gone, gone, gone! I've had customers email me and say "I was looking at the MadTosh went a had a cup of tea, came back and it was sold!" Never fear, there is more on the way!
So sorry for the blog absence. I have nothing of significance to share today - but tomorrow there will be a special guest and a bit of an international flavour on the blog. Please come back and check in then....suzy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...