Friday, July 6, 2012

MadelineTosh!

IMGP1932 
Tosh Sock in ginger

It's here, it's here, it's FINALLY here! Well half of it at least. That's right folks, half of my order of the sublime MadelineTosh arrived yesterday and if I'm lucky the other half will be here today. I ordered this yarn back in February never ever dreaming for a minute that it would take five very long months to arrive. But good things come to those that wait...and this is seriously good stuff. Seriously!

So what has arrived you ask? Well some 12 colours in Tosh Sock and Tosh Merino Light; and 6 colours of Tosh Vintage. The Tosh DK hasn't been shipped as yet...so there will be more. I'm placing another order today, so that I can keep up a continuous supply of this as I know it's going to be popular. It may take some time for things to settle with quantities and colours...I'm still getting to know y'all, but rest assured this range is HERE TO STAY at suzy hausfrau.

It will be loaded up to the store over the weekend, and I've delayed sending out the newsletter so I can give all my subscribers first dibs at something special. Haven't signed up? Well quick, click here and do so!

I don't have to tell you that at suzy hausfrau the yarn fumes at the moment, OMG overwhelming!
suzy xoxo


IMGP1925
Tosh sock in baltic

IMGP1924
Tosh sock in jade

IMGP1954
Tosh sock in rose

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, I can see I'm going to have to increase the yarn budget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! If I wasn't in the middle of cooking dinner, I'd be around at your place in a flash to cop a feel!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...