I have been meaning to post about this for AGES! I made this garment a couple of months ago and let me tell you it was the perfect stash buster. I had both the pattern and the fabric in the stash for at least a couple of years and in a rare moment of clarity I put two and two together and voila, here is the result. It has been a great addition to Sophie's wardrobe and she just adores the little "ladybuggies" all over the fabric.
I'm not sure what the name of the fabric is, but it is a double sided heavy Japanese linen which is very durable and toddler friendly. The pattern is #17 from Ottobre 01/2009.