Thursday, June 9, 2011

World Wide Knit in Public Day


This Saturday 11 June, I am hosting a Canberra event for World Wide Knit in Public Day.

It is on at 3pm at A Bite to Eat which at the Chifley Shops (Eggleston Crescent.)
I have booked the lounge area so we have somewhere comfy to sit and knit/crochet...Please head over to the website, where you see all of the events around the globe, search for the Canberra event and RSVP.

I told the cafe that I would give them an idea of numbers, so if you are interested please RSVP, and if you can't make it this time - I'd still love to hear (and see) about your public knitting escapades - just leave a comment on this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...