Thursday, June 27, 2013

suzy hausfrau | top five hats for 2013 | colourwork

Back with another 'top five' list. Today it's my pick of the top five hats that use colour work or fair isle. You can see where I'm going with this can't you? There's just too many hats to have one top five list right? So here is my colour work list, along with some suggested yarn. I'll be back with my 'top five hats for blokes' next week.

Enjoy!

suzy hausfrau's top five hats 2013

1. Asheboro Hat by Mandy Powers in Quince and Co Osprey


2. Becot by Julie Hoover in Jones & Vandermeer Happy Mink. This one's a bit of a cheat, it's not really colour work but by using two different yarns (one variegated and one solid) it sort of looks like it!


3. Ring a Roses Beanie by Sandra jager in MillaMia


4. Starflower Flake pattern by Thea Eschliaman also in MillaMia


4. From Norway with love by Anna & Heidi Pickles in Quince and Co Lark


5. Cheesehead by Julia Mueller in Quince and Co Finch








1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...