Monday, July 1, 2013

ravelry 101 | how to tag within your queue

Is your Ravelry queue groaning at the seams? Do you remember putting something gorgeous in there and now you can't find it?

Well if you are like me and spend a huge amount of time on Ravelry and are always adding projects to your queue, you will want to be able to access them easily in the future.

Well today's blog post is perfect. It is another in my 'Ravelry 101' series. This post will show you how to add tags to the projects within your Ravelry queue, change the yarn for that project when it's within the queue, and then search your queue by tag.

Click on play to learn how or here to watch the video via youtube.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...