Monday, March 26, 2012

Introducing Holst Garn Coast - wool/cotton yarn

To say that I am beyond excited about this yarn is an understatement...and judging by the response already, Coast is going to become another favourite.

My customers love all of my Holst Garn. The colours, the weight, the feel of it and even "the smell (all sheepy-yum)". So without further ado, I present to you all the way from Denmark, Holst Garn Coast .

A lace weight/2-ply made with 55% merino wool and 45% cotton. Like the other Holst Garns it comes unwashed, and you can even smell some of the spinning oil on it at times. This just adds to its beauty, and when you wash your finished project it transforms into a soft, cuddly and luxurious garment.

Here are some of my favourite colours...more over here .

Freesia
Holst Garn Coast in Freesia

Tweed
Holst Garn Coast in Tweed

Nutmeg
Holst Garn Coast in Nutmeg

IMGP0294
Holst Garn Coast in Silver Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...