I finally worked up the courage to fix up THIS knitting disaster over the weekend. I couldn't bear to knit the whole garment with a smaller moss-stitch border, so I decided to insert another lifeline and reknit the moss-stitch border - upside down. Because what I wanted to fix was at the cast on edge, I went for broke and I can tell you that ripping and cutting into your project is not for the feint-hearted!
I'm delighted with the result, the project is back on track...and only you and I will be able to tell that the moss-stitch is upside down on the back. ;)
If you want a reminder on how I insert a lifeline, read THIS blog post.