Sunday, March 13, 2011

Mama made March - week two

Week two of Mama Made March...you'll see as you scroll down that we are missing Thursday and Friday - baby girl was sick and a bit too boo-hoo to pose for photos...but trust me she did wear Mama made stuff. Pattern details included in the link in each description.

Saturday 5 March - Sweeping the path in Mama Made shorts (a wee bit crushed after my nap!)

Sunday 6 March - In Mama Made cardigan
at the Kid's Day at the National Gallery of Australia

Monday 7 March - In Mama Made dress (Ottobre 03/09 #18) just home from school.

Tuesday 8 March - In Mama Made tunic (Ottobre 01/09 #7)
ready for school.

Wednesday 9 March - In Mama Made (actually refashioned) top. This was my favourite outfit from last winter, but the bodysuit/onesy was too short so I used my new coverstitch machine to turn the it into a top.

Saturday 12 March - Feeling much better in Mama Made shorts
and t-shirt (Ottobre 03/09 #32).

1 comment:

  1. That tunic is so damn cute I want one in Michelle-size!

    Go mama! Go girl-child!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...