My name is Sophie, sometimes known on this blog as "the girl child" and today I'm one! So this is a first for suzy hausfrau all around, the first guest blogger and my first birthday.
So I thought I would tell you all about what I love to do now that I'm one.
- food, and lots of it!
- sorting shapes
- twinkle, twinkle little star...especially copying my mum with the hand gestures
- dancing, no I REALLY love dancing
- my big brother, and crawling after him wherever he goes
- did I mention that I love food?
- sleeping in mum and dad's bed a bit too much...hmmm
- bath time
- going for long walks in my pram with grandad
- talking, babbling, gibberish whatever you want to call it
- oh and of course mum and dad, who I can now point to and name with about a 75% accuracy rate