Monday, May 27, 2013

WWKIP 2013 - Canberra event & class

It's back on again peeps, World Wide Knit in Public day. Not sure what I''m talking about? Click here for more. But let me tell you it's all about celebrating our craft by taking our knitting (or crochet) out into the big wide world for a day, and creating a bit of a crafty scene. In Canberra, we've managed to turn heads for the last two years at a cosy little cafe, but I think we have totally outgrown the venue.




Never fear...for 2013 I be hosting our Canberra WWKIP event at Handmade Market on Sunday 9th June from 1-3pm. 

The market will be on, but we will have a cosy little space set aside just for us to knit, crochet, chat and yep - turn some heads! 

You can find details over on the Handmade website. The Handmade Team & I would love you to register so we can get an idea of numbers.

suzy xoxo

PS I'm also teaching a class that morning at the market. Details to come tomorrow on the blog...but click here for a sneak peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...