Wednesday, May 22, 2013

first anniversary edition | pom pom quarterly


The first anniversary edition of pompom quarterly arrived today. Another awesome edition! Although this is the northern 'summer' edition, featuring 'camp pom pom', there is plenty to keep our southern hemisphere knitty fingers busy this winter. I for one am going to cast on the 'camp & trail' socks as my first ever sock project. I love them!

As well as patterns, there is technical advice on how to knit the heel of your sock, how to do a three-needle cast off, an amazing article on the day in the life of an old yarn mill...and a recipe for chocolate brownies!

I'm so thrilled to see this magazine grow and develop, because it really fills a very much needed niche in our knitting world.

suzy xoxo

firewood shawl

 camp & trail socks

fieldwork cardigan 

riverine pullover 

Mountain Moss Shawl

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...