Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby alpaca is BACK baby!

renae-108 

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. BC Garn Baby alpaca is my favourite yarn in the store. I absolutely adore it, and so glad to have it back.

It is super soft and luxurious. This yarn works up beautifully, projects made with it are fluid and even drape well. I've topped up on the ever popular grey and charcoals, plus included some new colours including this stunning lime green.

baby alpaca au45 

Each skein weighs 100g with a generous 500m yardage - so it goes a long way. I have made two very long Alpine Frost Scarves with this yarn and it took one skein apiece. You can check them out on Ravelry here and here.

So to the details:
Weight: Light fingering/3-ply
Unit: 100g
Yardage: 500m/547 yards
Needle size: 2-3 mm
Tension: 31 stitches to 10cm/4"
Fibre: 100% baby alpaca
Texture: Plied
PRICE: $24.95

My newsletter should hit inboxes later today with a special BC Garn offer inside. Click here to join the mailing list.

Happy days,
suzy xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...