Friday, January 20, 2012

Alpine Frost Scarf #2



Old post alert - meant to be posted back when it finished in October and the weather was colder - sorry....

Alpine Frost Scarf , the second, in baby alpaca - finished, gifted, worn and loved - so loved that I receive regular texts from the recipient at her windy new abode.

I reminded myself to post this today whilst packing for a trip to Bundaberg in sunny Queensland...off to surprise my dad for his 85th birthday tomorrow! I've packed some more of this gorgeous baby alpaca in this colour to go with this pattern for some holiday knitting.

Have a great weekend,
suzy xoxo

PS: details of project over here on Ravelry

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love this pattern and that yarn is just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.fabrics-store.com/blog/2011/11/10/linen-shift-dress/

    Lovely! And reminds me (lateral thinking) of a fun pattern you might like

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog...I especially love it when I get comments. Have a great day, suzy xoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...