Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Making an entrance
This project has been on the backburner for a while, along with soooo many others. But this morning I just felt like a quick crafty pick me up and it was just the solution.
Firstly I asked Dr Google for some recommendations of stencils and voila...I then cut out the said stencils with my trusty craft knife.
I laid the cut out numbers on the mat for positioning and then overlaid the stencil.
A quick spray with some black matte spray paint that I had sitting around and I'm fairly happy with the result. I may add some small diamond embellishments either side to soften up the jailbird numbers, but I think I'll just live with it for a few days before I decide on that.