Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Monday, August 26, 2013
Saturday, August 17, 2013
seven patterns for cascade eco cloud
1. Chevron Colour Block Blanket by Espace Tricot (knit)
2. Ghost Cone Scarf by Sue Perez (crochet)
3. Neighbourly by Jennifer Casa (knit)
4. Conifer Shawl by Kate Gagnon Osborn (knit)
5. Half Log Cabin Ombre Blanket by Purl Soho (knit)
6. Market Jacket by Tanis Gray (knit)
7. Vintage Crocheted Blanket by Churchmouse Yarns and Teas (crochet)
Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Monday, August 12, 2013
Sometime back I began putting together a Ravelry 101 series which featured tutorials on how to get the best out of the website Ravelry.
Topics that I've covered so far include:
- why you need to be on Ravelry now
- how to tag within your queue
- how to add your stash to your Ravelry profile
- 3 steps to choosing an alternative yarn using Ravelry
In my list of upcoming blog posts I have:
- how to add your blog post to a project
- how to use the library function
- browsing for patterns, what are the options
- uploading a picture to your project
- how to sort through your Ravelry stash
This blog is about providing the suzy hausfrau community with the information, knowledge and inspiration that they want. So I'm going to ask you!
If you would like me to cover any other topic in my Ravelry 101 series, please leave a comment below.
Come on, don't be shy!
Saturday, August 10, 2013
seven patterns perfect for Quince & Co Tern
1. Sugar is Sweet by Rose Beck (knit)
2. A little romance by Dani Berg (knit)
3. découverte by Julie Hoover (knit)
4. Haiku by Rebecca Velasquez (crochet)
5. Coleus by Kirsten Kapur (knit)
6. Thayer by Leila Raabe (knit)
7. South Bay Shawlette by Lion (crochet)
Photos courtesy of Quince & Co.